Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Puff Mobile by Danielle

Hi, My name is Danielle.  Yesterday me and my partner Jordyn made a puff mobile.  We were only allowed two pieces of paper, three straws, two paper clips and half a metre of sellotape and four lollies (life savers).  After getting all of that, we were off to work.

I started to make the back of it, and Jordyn started to make the top.  He took two straws and stuck them together to make a cross and I made two triangles and folded the pointy sides.  We put the paper clips on the straws and last of all to put it together, we used the sticky tape.  We didn't need the lifesavers, so we had two each and "CruncH!"  All gone!

We now have to try it out.  We are only allowed 9 blows.

"It works perfectly" I yelled!

No comments:

Post a Comment