Wednesday, February 6, 2013

All about me.

Hi, my name is Maia.  I am ten.  I come from New Zealand.  I do dancing, jazz, art nd girl guides.  I am thinking of stopping jazz and doing contemporary, a kind of dance.

I go to Koraunui School and there are 15 classes.  I love chickens.  I have seven chickens, three quails, two budgies and two fish.

In my spare time I often read or draw.  I don't really like sport but football and table tennis are OK.  I'm a year six and I most enjoyed year two and year five.

My chicken Pip is part polish and part Pekin so she can climb trees.  Very annoying!

My best friends are Bree and Tessa.  We have been friends for about six years.  My budgie Fred, once sat on my quail kate.  That was vey annoying as well.

1 comment:

  1. Tree climbing chickens? I don't think so.
    You will be telling me that Kiwis can play cricket next!

    From Granddad Pete.

    ReplyDelete