Saturday, March 2, 2013

Puff Mobile by Myah

At school we have been making puff mobiles.  The equipment you need is:
1 piece of paper
1 pair of scissors
1 piece of tape
4 lifesaver lollies
3 straws

These are some of the styles you could make, a boat or a box made out of the paper.

When they were made, we went up to the hall.  In the hall we could take 10 breaths, however, in the class we could only take 9 breaths.  I got to do one lot of blowing and my partner counted and then we swapped and she blew and I counted.

3 comments:

  1. Very good instructions
    What are puff mobiles?
    You could make it better by telling us how to make them
    Thank you for your time
    Xxx Emily xxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool want to do it?
    From Chloe rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is elicia your puff mobile looks good how long did it take to make and I will be having a go at one. I hope it goes as well as yours also will you be putting colour on it

    Your sincerely elicia

    Ps can you visit our site

    ReplyDelete